1. OUR RETURNS POLICY
If you are a customer in the European Economic Area (EEA), you get 14 calendar days to cancel your order because you have changed your mind. This 14-day cancellation period starts from the day you have received all of the items in your order. Find out how to return your item(s) at number 4.
If you receive faulty goods, you may also have a right to return these goods and to ask us to repair or replace them or get a refund.
It can take up to 14 days from the date of your return for your parcel to be delivered back to our warehouse and processed.
On receiving your return the next step is for us to check the item(s). All returns are quality checked – items should be returned in a new and unused condition with labels attached and wherever possible sent back in the original packaging. Refunds will not be given if they do not comply with our returns policy
Once our checks are complete we’ll refund back to your payment method. The funds should appear on your bank statement in up to 7 working days (how long depends on your card issuer). We’ll make sure to keep you informed and send you an email as soon as your parcel arrives back at our warehouse, and again when we have processed your refund.
2. FAULTY GOODS
We’re really sorry to hear that you’ve received an item that’s not in perfect condition. So that we can get this fixed for you please go to our ‘Contact Us’ form, or you can reach us via private message on Facebook or on Twitter.
To help us get this fixed for you ASAP, when you first contact us please include the following information:
Product name and code
Picture of the fault
Description of the fault
(The product name and code can be found on your order confirmation email). Where the item is faulty at time of receipt, or an incorrect item was sent, there will be no cost to send this back to us.
3. CANCELLING A CONTRACT
There are a couple of other ways to cancel your contract with us. You’ll find these alternative methods: Email us: firstname.lastname@example.orgWrite to us via post: Superior Slumber, 32-36 Tottenham Road, London, N1 4DW
4. UK CUSTOMERS ONLY – HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM & HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
UK returns are free and easy!
1. Re-pack your item(s) in the original packaging, or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
2. Go to www.collectplus.co.uk/superiorslumber/ to print off a returns label. When you are returning more than one purchase or splitting a single purchase into more than one box, please generate and print a label for each box. Each label will have a unique barcode specific for that individual box.
5. INTERNATIONAL RETURNS – HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM OUTSIDE THE UK?
Please follow the process below for returning your parcel to us.
1. Re-pack the item in its original packaging or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
2. Return the package by using your local Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting.
3. Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return.